The term ‘DIETRICH’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, DIETRICH / Phoenix Switzerland, whose registered office is Bösch 41, 6331 Hünenber Switzerland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, without our written consent, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Prior to submitting an order by clicking the ‘PLACE ORDER’ button on the Review & Place Order page, please save or print a copy of these Sale Terms to keep on file for future reference regarding the order you are submitting. Please note that terms are subject to change so review and save or print a copy of these terms prior to each order that you submit.
1) ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
If you are under 18 years old, you need the consent of your legal representative in order to conclude a contract with DIETRICH.
- a) If you would like to order merchandise, you can use the order process on our site to place an order.
- b) Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase merchandise from us. Orders are subject to our acceptance and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order, including where orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided to us, for example, where you provide us with:
- an incorrect payment card number, expiration date or card security value number ;
ii. incorrect billing information (e.g., where the billing information you provide is different from the information that the bank or building society which issued your payment card has on record);
iii. insufficient or an incorrect shipping address (i.e., street address, city, country or postcode);
iv. fraudulent information;
Or where :
v. there is an error on our site relating to the merchandise that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the merchandise as displayed on our site; or
vi. the merchandise that you have ordered is no longer available through our site.
We will, unless we suspect that your order was placed for fraudulent purposes, send you an email to the email address that you have provided to us if we are unable to accept your order, informing you of the reason.
- c) If you have placed your order through our site, after we receive your order, you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of your order, usually in minutes. If you do not receive an email, contact us before you try to place another order for the same merchandise. You should note that the email that we send to you confirming receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- d) Your order will be accepted by us only after we dispatch the whole or any part of the merchandise covered by your order. If you have placed your order through our site we will send you an email when we dispatch all, or if earlier the first part, of the merchandise covered by your order to confirm that your order has been accepted by us. Our contract is created when we send you our shipment confirmation email. The contract may be entered into in the following languages: English, French, and German.
- e) We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the prices and other information about merchandise on our site are accurate. If an error relates to merchandise for which you have placed an order, we may reject your order under Clause 1(b) above. If we reject your order because of an error, we will notify you at the email address or, if you placed your order over the telephone, the telephone number that you have provided to us and ask you whether you would like to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant merchandise once we have corrected the error. If we have notified you that we have accepted your order, you will not be required to pay more for the product than the price that was displayed on our site at the time that you placed your order for the merchandise that you have requested, and if we have sent you merchandise which is different from the description of the relevant merchandise on our site at the time that you have placed your order, you will also have the right to return it. Please see the terms of our return and exchange policy listed below.
- f) If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected by us in error, please contact us.
2) PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- a) The inclusion of any merchandise on our site does not imply, warrant or guarantee that the merchandise will be available if you wish to place an order to purchase it.
- b) We will have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about merchandise displayed on our site, for example information about prices, description or the availability of merchandise and we may do so without first giving you notice of the changes. We will not, however, make any changes to the price, availability or description of any merchandise after we have accepted an order to supply the merchandise to you.
3) ORDER CANCELATIONS AND CHANGES
You can make changes to or cancel your order at any time before your order has been processed by us. To make changes to your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been processed, you will only be able to request a refund or exchange of the merchandise: please see the terms of our return and exchange policy listed below.
4) ORDER TRACKING
You may track the progress of your order with the information sent to you on the dispatch email if such tracking number is available from our logistic partner.
- a) International shipping is available when ordering merchandise from our site. You can the conditions to which we are able to ship merchandise on www.dietrich.com
Merchandise that we deliver to you will become your property at the time you receive it. As soon as we have delivered the merchandise to you, you will become responsible for it and for any loss or damage to it thereafter.
7) MERCHANDISE AND BACKORDER
- a) Any merchandise on backorder will be shipped by our standard delivery service when it becomes available.
- b) We will notify you at the email address that you have provided, if we are unable to deliver the merchandise on backorder within thirty (30) days from the date of your order and ask you if you would like us to send you the merchandise on backorder when it becomes available or if you would like to cancel your order. If we do not receive a response to our email, we will assume that you do not want us to cancel your order and so we will ship to you the merchandise covered by your order as soon as it is in stock.
- c) You can cancel your order for merchandise on backorder at any point prior to shipment of your order by contacting us at email@example.com.
8) PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- a) We reserve the right to vary the price of our merchandise at any time. We will not alter the price of any merchandise covered by an order after we have accepted the order.
- b) You may pay for your order using either a credit card from Visa, MasterCard, a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo as well as via PayPal or direct transfer.
- c) The charge for your order will appear on your credit, debit or bank If you wish to dispute the validity or amount of a charge that appears on your credit, debit or bank statement, please contact us.
- d) If you cancel an order under Clause 3 above, any authorized “hold” on your payment card will usually be released within three (3) to five (5) working days from the date of cancellation.
- e) We use a customs broker to clear merchandise and process all duties and taxes and that broker will also be acting as our agent in relation to the merchandise that is being delivered.
9) RESALE / RESHIPPING OF MERCHANDISE
It is important for us to monitor the quality of the merchandise that our customers purchase in order for us to maintain customer satisfaction and therefore you must not misrepresent yourself as being one of our authorized resellers or as being qualified to resell our merchandise. We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order, if we suspect that you intend to resell our merchandise.
- a) Nothing in these Sale Terms will exclude or limit our liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the law states may not be excluded or limited.
- b) We will not be liable to you under a contract for:
- i) any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill;
ii) any loss or corruption of or damage to data; or
iii) any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either our breach of a contract or our breach of our legal duty of care.
- c) Nothing in these Sale Terms will affect your statutory rights.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
12) GENERAL TERMS
- a) The contract and its terms between you and us is governed by Swiss law and the place of jurisdiction and performance relating to this contract is Zug, Switzerland.
- b) If either you or we do not enforce or delay enforcing any of our rights under a contract, this will not stop us from doing so at a later date.
- c) If any provision of a contract is not valid or legally enforceable, that term will be deleted and the remaining terms will not be affected.
- d) No party other than you or us has any right to enforce any term of a contract.
13) RETURN POLICY
You are legally entitled to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period shall commence after you have received the item(s)
The cancellation must be addressed to
+41 (0)41 711 04 20,
via written notice (e-Mail or physical mail) and shall explicitly mention your decision to cancel your order.
To cancel in due course it shall be sufficient to indicate the cancellation prior to expiration of the notice period.
Consequence of cancellation
In the event of an effective cancellation, all payments (including delivery cost) must be returned to you after we have received the cancellation request and after inspection of the returned product.
The payment will be refunded via the same payment method that had been used by you in the original purchase if not explicitly agreed otherwise with you. Dietrich will not charge any cost associated with refunding the money.
We will organize the item pick up. DIETRICH assumes the shipping cost for the return. You only have to compensate us for the deterioration of the goods or for benefits obtained if the benefits obtained or the deterioration of the goods are attributable to handling the goods in a manner which goes beyond testing their qualities and functioning. ‘Testing their qualities and functioning‘ shall be understood to mean testing and trying out the relevant goods in a manner which is possible and usual, for example, in a physical store.
Our products are shipped as soon as possible using FedEx. Depending on your delivery address, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
DIETRICH guarantees their timepieces with a 2-year Limited Waranty.
DIETRICH watches are warranted to the original consumer/purchaser against breakage and or malfunction under normal use due to defects in material or production. The 2-year Limited Warranty includes all components and craftsmanship of the movement and watchcase.
DIETRICH will repair or replace any defective DIETRICH watch with the same model at our cost. DIETRICH will refund the purchase if repair or replacement is not commercially possible. The warranty will become null and void if the timepiece is misused, abused, tampered with or taken apart, or if
the timepiece is repaired by anyone other than an authorized repair center.
The warranty is not extended to the watchstrap, finish, sapphire glass. The warranty does not cover any incidental, consequential or special damage arising from any or all uses of the DIETRICH watch. An authorized dealer must repair the watches or the warranty is null and void.
Where to send your DIETRICH watch for warranty-covered repair :
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or an official retailer listed on our website to inquire about the closest authorized repair center.
For warranty service please include a copy of your proof of purchase (invoice or warranty card). For non-warranty work, we will provide you with an estimate for your approval once we have received and assessed the damaged goods.
Please pack and ship all merchandise in an insured postal package.
Please include the following information with your merchandise:
a. Your name
b. Mailing address (street, city, state, zip code)
c. Daytime phone number
d. Email address
e. Proof of purchase (invoice and/or warranty card)
f. A letter explaining the cause for the return
g. Please prominently mark on package label “returned for repairs” to expedite customs control.
Disclaimer: DIETRICH is not responsible for damage, theft or loss during shipping. Please do NOT send watch in full packaging. For any further questions please contact: email@example.com