The term ‘DIETRICH’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, DIETRICH / Phoenix Switzerland, whose registered office is Bösch 41, 6331 Hünenber Switzerland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) COMMENTS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
- If you send us any comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas and/or other communications (collectively, “Communications”) through DIETRICH.com (“Website”) or otherwise, we will assume that you have granted to DIETRICH the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, post, modify, create derivative works from or otherwise use or exploit (collectively “Use”) such Communications. DIETRICH shall have the unlimited right to Use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any Communications you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
2) USE OF WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, etc. By giving us such information, you will need to provide us consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
3) YOUR ACCOUNT
- You may choose to create an account (“Account”) on this Website. You may not be able to access or use certain features of or services offered on this Website if you do not have an Account. If you would like to create an Account, you will need to input an email address and password to access your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for controlling access to your Account and your computer. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your Account (including, but not limited to, any purchases of our merchandise made throaugh your Account) unless you notify us that your Account is being used by a third party without your consent. We may terminate your Account, at any time, and without prior notice to you if:
- From time to time, this Website may contain links which will direct you to external web sites or webpages operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to this Website. DIETRICH does not control and is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, security or reliability of any Third Party Sites or for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and DIETRICH will have no liability to you for any loss or damage that you suffer (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage to your computer equipment, hardware or software) arising out of or related to your access or use of, or reliance on, any Third Party Sites and/or their content, or caused by or in connection with any purchase of goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Sites. Furthermore, we do not monitor and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Sites. We would urge you to review the privacy policies of each Third Party Site to ensure that you are comfortable with the privacy policies and practices.
5) GENERAL DISCLAIMER
- DIETRICH takes all reasonable measures necessary at all times to ensure that this Website and the content are free from viruses and defects but cannot guarantee that your computer equipment, hardware or software or any data stored or created by your computer equipment, hardware or software (collectively, “Equipment”) will not be damaged, corrupted, lost or otherwise affected if you access or use this Website or any content. DIETRICH recommends that you take all steps necessary to protect your Equipment when using this Website or any Content, such as installing reputable anti-virus software.
- All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, LICENCE TO USE AND TRADEMARKS
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, without our written consent, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator(s) are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
8) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION